My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.craigkcameron.com and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Long time no post

Well it's been some time since I've posted. I really want to keep this going because there are so many things that happen and it's nice to be able to go back and look over the memories. It's also nice to be able to share with our friends and family.

Yesterday was Halloween and we had such a great time. One thing I noticed though is there were far less kids than last year. Did anyone else notice this? I'm not sure if it has to do with the state of the economy or what but it was very evident.

I have some pictures and videos that I will be uploading later. I just wanted to start with a new design and get things rolling again.

Hope everyone had a great Halloween.

1 comment:

Cameron Family said...

This is so far overdue! I often check your blog only to notice every time that you haven't blogged once again! Glad to see your back!